If you are like me and could spend hours clicking through the pages of Etsy.com, you understand the value of a good find. It can be something that inspires you or something you simply want to buy to display on your shelf.
- Stack of 8 colorful prep bowls: LynnCardwellPottery
- US Map Archival print: rachelaustin
- Shakespeare and Co: JenMurray
- Dandelion printed on vintage dictionary page: The Little Rice
- Camel Notecards: MadeonPaper
- Vintage Panasonic Portable Radio: TheRustyTrowel
- Feathers Color Study: OnlyPrettyThings
- Sky and Vine Button Earrings: babblingbrookes
- Pink typewriter: Hammermann
- Write It Down Notepad Set: baileydoesn’tbark
- Ticket Lover Dream Collection: reginasstudio
Note: I’ve actually already purchased the Feather Color Study, but I wanted to still include it. The artist has others ones, and mine was only $5.